12th October Update
Whilst many Covid measures are lifted we would like to remind patients that in it is still required that we continue the use of masks by Patients and staff. We have been advised the following.
The Royal College strongly recommends that you continue to require that patients wear face coverings. As healthcare professionals, Public Health England requires you to wear the same levels of PPE, wherever you work.
Some areas have been altered such as the extended appointment times. This means we will have more flexibility and availability for appointments which have been very much reduced recently.
But other areas as below will remain until such a time that Public Health England advise us of changes.
A. Continued use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
B. Extra cleaning and hygiene procedures.
To make things as safe as possible, some protocols for patients will remain:
1. We will not treat anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone who has recently been near those known to have COVID-19 or has been asked to self-isolate through NHS Test & Trace.
2. All visitors to the clinic must wear a face covering or mask.
3. Please arrive at the time stated for your appointment.
4. Put your mask on before entering the clinic. (Masks can be provided by the clinic if required).
5. Clean your hands with hand sanitizer provided on entering the clinic.
6. Avoid touching anything inside the clinic.
7. Card payments preferred (Contactless if possible).
For more information or to book for an appointment please call on 01983 868288