27th January Update
Whilst the rules on wearing face masks in public are being lifted on the 27th January it is still a requirement in healthcare. This sadly has not been made clear in much media. We would like to remind our clients that when visiting Footsteps you will still be required to wear a face mask. We take care of many very vulnerable patients and for some due to medication or health reasons the vaccinations are not fully effective. We will continue to protect our most vulnerable clients and ask that you will understand and assist us in this.
The Royal College strongly recommends that you continue to require that patients wear face coverings. As healthcare professionals, Public Health England requires you to wear the same levels of PPE, wherever you work.
Some areas have been altered such as the extended appointment times. This means we will have more flexibility and availability for appointments which have been very much reduced recently.
But other areas as below will remain until such a time that Public Health England advise us of changes.
A. Continued use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
B. Extra cleaning and hygiene procedures.
To make things as safe as possible, some protocols for patients will remain:
1. We will not treat anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone who has recently been near those known to have COVID-19 or has been asked to self-isolate through NHS Test & Trace.
2. All visitors to the clinic must wear a face covering or mask.
3. Please arrive at the time stated for your appointment.
4. Put your mask on before entering the clinic. (Masks can be provided by the clinic if required).
5. Clean your hands with hand sanitizer provided on entering the clinic.
6. Avoid touching anything inside the clinic.
7. Card payments preferred (Contactless if possible).
For more information or to book for an appointment please call on 01983 868288