We're staying open during the upcoming COVID-19 national lockdown.
As per UK Government guidelines, we are expected to remain open to offer medical treatment.
Please be assured your health & safety comes foremost so...
To reassure you, & give you confidence you'll be safe, we have been practicing a high level of infection control measures during the last 5 months and will continue to do so.
These measures include, but are not limited to:
A. Reducing footfall through the clinic,
B. Staggered appointments with bigger gaps between appointments so patients don't meet other patients in the clinic & our podiatrists have time to disinfect work surfaces and patient couches,
C. Use of PPE (personal protective equipment),
D. Extra cleaning and hygiene procedures,
To make things as safe as possible, some protocols for patients have been introduced:
1. We will not treat anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, or anyone who has recently been near those known to have COVID-19 or has been asked to self-solate through NHS Test & Trace.
2. All visitors to the clinic must wear a face covering or mask.
3. Patients must attend the clinic alone, (with exceptions for those needing assistance & children)
4. Please arrive at the time stated for your appointment.
5. Put your mask on before entering the clinic. (Masks can be provided by the clinic if required).
6. Clean your hands with hand sanitizer provided on entering the clinic.
7. Avoid touching anything inside the clinic.
8. Card payments preferred (Contactless if possible).
9. Don't be offended if we are prompt but effective in your treatment to reduce your time in contact with us and be asked to leave straight away after your treatment.
10. We have no reception staff so if we are busy when you call please leave a message and we will call you back as soon as we can.
For more information or to book for an appointment please call on 01983 868288